Veneers are the thin, man-made shells of tooth-colored material such as porcelain or composite resin, made for covering the front side of teeth. Veneers are often used for recovering decolored, broken misshaped, or gaps between them.
They are placed on the front side of teeth and it is bonded with a dental adhesive. Once the veneers are fabricated, they are placed on the teeth with dental adhesive and cured with some special light.
Transforming your Smile: Benefits of Veneers
Here are some Benefits of Veneers:
- Veneers improve the appearance of our smile and can correct a wide range of problems such as misshaped, discolored, and gaps between the teeth.
- They give a natural look and it doesn’t feel artificial look, they have a layer of coated enamel that shines as natural teeth shines.
- They are Durable and can last for many years with proper care, They are stain-resistance and do not require any special maintenance.
- They can provide immediate results and they can maintain your smile after a few visits to the doctor.
- They are a conservative approach to improving the looks of your teeth, unlike other options they do not require removing the original teeth.
- A brighter smile boosts your confidence and they provide that by giving you brighter smile.
How Veneers are placed on teeth:
Veneers are the best solution to overcome dental problems in daily life, They are placed on the teeth by applying some dental adhesives and they can easily be placed as a cover in front of our teeth. Other than that, they do not require removing the natural teeth but can be placed on them or by adjusting the old teeth. It is the easiest and most compatible way of all the other options.
Cost of Veneers and Insurance Coverage:
Venner’s arent often insured as it falls in the cosmetic categories but the estimated price per tooth is $900 to $2000 as mentioned by the American dental association. Composite Veneers can cost less than normal veneers.
Famous Celebrities with Venners:
Here are the famous Celebrities in Hollywood you might know,
- Miley Cyrus
- Tom Cruise
- George Clooney
- Nicolas Cage
- Cardi B
Alternatives of Venners:
There are many alternatives to veneers that can be used as per requirements or individual needs, Here are some alternatives to Veneers:
If the issue is only whitening or removing the stains, teeth whitening is the best solution.
Dental bonding is also a solution for curing the teeth, it is used for curing and can correct minor cracks on the teeth.
Crowns cover the whole area of teeth and are used to protect and restore damaged and broken teeth, they can also change the look of the tooth.
Braces or aligners are also used by dentists and are used to give good shape and remove small gaps between teeth.
This process helps the gums to restore to give better look to the smile.
Dental implants use for missing teeth and they also improve the appearance of your smile.
Well, it is important to discuss with the dentist what is your individual need and which method is suitable for you.
In this article, we have discussed the veneers, their uses, and their alternatives. Hope we answer the main questions and if you have any thoughts in your mind you can comment with us and we will try to answer. If you want to read more articles like that visit our blog.